Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Workout Wednesday: Fun Workout YouTube Channels

Today's Work-It Circuit was KILLER!  3 rounds, plus some glute toning and pleeennnntttyyyy of stretching time.  Perfection!  Thanks Tess, Kristin, & Nann for joining me!

I found this great YouTube Channel, Jessica Smith TV.  She has been the model for SHAPE magazine's at home workouts for a while, and I have always loved the fact that she just looks real.  She's got some really great moves that help every aspect of your fitness, speaks to all levels, and ages. She has 10-40 minute workouts that are great if you are in a rut and need direction, like I do, as in always.

Here's one that looks killer and I really want to try!  No barre needed, just a chair.  Who's with me?




Have fun and don't do the same old thing every day.  Here is a link from Healthista of their picks for 10 Best Workout Channels on You Tube.  I've had experience with Tara Styles, Blogilates & Fitness Blender and I concur!  Here are the links to my faves so they'are all in one place for you to try:


Have fun doing your workout today, and DO NOT get bored!  And I SWEAR I will get the last two HIIT workouts posted.  They were sooooo good!  I just keep running out of room on my phone.  Tell me I'm not the only one...

No comments:

Post a Comment