Monday, March 9, 2015

12 Simple Easter Crafts




I'm pretty sure I can handle these.  And if I can, so can you.  I like crafts that I can use multiple times, give, eat, or feel guilt-free throwing away.  Does that cover all the bases?


Bunny Yarn Silouhette from Katie's Crochet Goodies




Felt Bunny Bags from ProbablyActually


Clever Utensil Wrap from Catch My Party


Yarn Easter Egg Garland from Crafty Endeavor


Paper Egg Silhouette by  Minted


Peeps Silouhette Tee by Petit Design Co




Paint Chip Garland from Modern Parents Messy Kids

An easy upcycled Easter garland using paint chips - LOVE the pretty colors and how the lines on the paint chips mimic the lines in plastic Easter eggs.

Pastel Pom Poms from Martha Stewart.  These have been on my to-do list for ever.

msw_spring06_pompom.jpg

Easter Bunny Orange Rolls from Budget Gourmet Mom.  
This food counts as a craft.


Fabric Bunny Gift Bags from Lauri Nana News.  There is no pattern or directions, so I'm putting together a tutorial that I'll post soon!

UPDATE: Here is the tutorial & pattern. Have fun!

  



Bunny/Easter Pillow Cases from Down Home Inspiration



Couldn't get a link for this one, but it's pretty self-explanatory.  Would make a super cute card.

Fingerprint Carrot and Bunny Craft


I can't stop myself...Check out more Easter crafts on my Pinterest Easter board.

Here's the results of our first efforts:





My girls love crafts, and they were in heaven when we did the bunny & egg wall hangings.  And my house is so Easter-y!
I got several comments on them from people who came to visit and saw them,
which I made sure they did!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment