Sunday, March 22, 2015

Summer Slim Down Challenge Starts Tomorrow!

Are you ready!? This challenge is going to be a super fun way to be healthy & accountable, which we ALL need!

I sent this information out today, but may have missed some of you, so here's the update for Monday:

I know a few of you (all of us) are leery of the weigh-in.  Don’t be!  No one but me & you will know your weight in pounds, so don’t let that be your excuse for not participating!  The only thing anyone will see is percentage of your original weight you've lost from the previous week, as a percent, not pounds.  Whew!  No worries there!

TIME CHANGE MONDAY!  WEIGH-IN WILL BE FROM 9:30-10:30 AM at  my house.  I wanted to give us a good hour so we can ask questions and mingle with others that will be in the group.  If you can’t make it Monday because of work, call, text, or email me & we’ll work out an alternate time.

If this is the first info you've seen regarding this Summer Slim Down Challenge, read the rules here, and the general information here.  This is an open invitation to women.  BRING A FRIEND!!!

Weigh-In Guidelines:
  • ·         Wear the same clothes each weigh in.  We are weighing shoe-less.
  • ·         OUT-OF-TOWNERS: use the same scale every weigh-in.  Put in fresh batteries Monday morning so you know it’s accurate the whole time.  Send me a picture of your feet on it with the reading.
  • ·         It’s a good idea to take your own before, during, and after photos of yourself, in the same clothes, so you can see your progress.  I can take them at weigh-ins if you would like.
  Thanks to Ashlee for assembling the info and being the energy that got this challenge going!  Also for reining me in when I get a little crazy :)

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment