Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Fitness Must-Haves

Here are my must-haves for working out in chilly weather:

1.  Under Armour Protegee front zip bra.  The best sports bra hands down.  I get asked about this one all the time.  If you have a problem with jiggle, this will solve it. And the zip front means you don't have to be a contortionist to get it on. Consider buying a size smaller to keep things really buttoned-down. Find it in-store at Smith's Marketplace.

2.  Asics stability running shoe.  I'm not a fan of minimalist footwear. With my high arch and pronation I need more.  Lots of styles & colors.  This is the item I never scrimp on.  Your feet are your connection to the ground.  Treat them right.

3.  The Old Navy Active Compression Capri or Pant.  The other item I get asked about frequently.  They do not fall down.  Again, think about getting a size smaller than you would normally buy.  Compression.  The fabric breathes, and they fit in my budget.

4.  SuperFeet Green athletic inserts.  My feet are a problem, and these babies inside my Asics are a dream.

5.  Under Armour Neon No-Show socks. They do not slip down the back of your heel.  Sweet.

6.  Down Front athletic jacket, like this one at Old Navy.  Keeps my core toasty but lets my arms vent.

7.  Sunglasses.  Something light and cheap, because we all know what happens to sunglasses.  I like to not be able to make eye contact while I'm suffering.

8.  A beanie to keep my ears warm.  Don't get an ear ache.

9.  Old Navy Active Mesh top.  Light, breathable, and no sweat pits. Comes in lots of colors, and again, is budget friendly.

There you have it. Get sweaty today!

No comments:

Post a Comment